miércoles, diciembre 14, 2005

Like a friend!!!


Which British Band Are You?
¡Qué bien! Aparte una de mis canciones favoritas es suya. Soy feliz:
Don’t bother saying you’re sorry, why don’t you come in, smoke all my cigarettes again. Every time I get no further. How long has it been? Come on in now, wipe your feet on my dreams. You take up my time like some cheap magazine, when I could have been learning something, oh well you know what I mean.
I’ve done this before and I will do it again. Come on and kill me baby while you smile like a friend. Oh, and I’ll come running just to do it again.
You are the last drink I never should have drunk
; you are the body hidden in the trunk. You are the habit I can’t seem to kick; you are my secrets on the front page every week. You are the car I never should have bought; you are the train I never should have caught. You are the cut that makes me hide my face.
You are the party that makes me feel my age.
Like a car crash I can see but I just can’t avoid. Like a plane I’ve been told I never should board. Like a film that’s so bad but I’ve got to stay till the end.
Let me tell you that it’s lucky for you that we’re friends.
¡¡Wow y recontra guau!!

3 comentarios:

homero dijo...

Me tocó ser Oasis, ja!

"I don't know what it is that makes me feel alive..."

Anónimo dijo...

Me toco Travis !!!!!!!!!!!
"Friendship comes first, and it just happens to be that you and your mates like to rock. You are easily the nicest band in music, and you've prove that nice guys don't finish last."
Es como si fuera un tipo sensible y que valora mucho la amistad... yo????
Ademas yo si soy fan the Pulp, que triste, queria que me tocara Belle & Sebastian... si a alguna chica le toca Belle & Sebastian me caso con ella.

Kiddo

homero dijo...

"si a alguna chica le toca Belle & Sebastian me caso con ella."

Jajaja...muy buen comentario!